Request A Call Back

80G and 12A Registration Delhi NCR

If you register your Non-governmental organization and 80G under the section 12A, you will get access to tax exemptions for the surplus funds of the NGO. However if you do not have 80G and 12A registration in Delhi NCR, you won’t be able to enjoy these exemptions.

However, these are not the only benefits associated with 12A registration. Other benefits of this form of registration are as follows:

  1. You are going to be benefits pertaining to the tax exemptions.
  2. You are going to get governmental grants benefits as well.
  3. There are also some benefits that you will get to enjoy pertaining to FCRA registration.

However, there are also some benefits associated with registration under 80G and they are as follows:

  1. There are some deductions to the taxes on taxable income.
  2. With 80G, more donors are attracted to donate.

If you want access to these exemptions, then you can apply for 80G and 12A registration in Delhi right after you have started your NGO. Registrationwala is going to assist you with the entire process of registration; all you need to do is get in touch with us.

Documents Required for 80G and 12A Registration

  1. Following information pertaining to the trustees or managers of the NGO: Name | Address | PAN Details.
  2. Registration certification under which the trust/society/NGO was established.
  3. A copy of the PAN card that belongs to the NGO.

Frequently Asked Questions

The benefits of 12A registration are as follows:

  1. You will get tax exemptions.
  2. You will be able to get grants from the governments
  3. You will be able to get the benefits of FCRA registration.

The benefits of 80G registration are as follows:

  1. The donor can avail deductions on taxable incomes
  2. This causes the owners to be attracted towards making a donation.

Once the registration of the NGO is complete, you can apply for the exception certificates under section 12A and 80G immediately. You can file for these certificates together or separately.

You in order to get a 12A exception certificate, you must:

  1. Be a charitable trust,
  2. religious trust,
  3. society or
  4. A section 6 company.

No, 12A certificate is not available for private Trusts.

1. The donations that you make to the charities must e prescribed under section 80G

2. The NGO should also be registered under the act.

FCRA refers to Foreign Contribution Regulations Act. This act manages the receipt of the foreign contributions, or contributions that are made from outside in India to Indian regions.